Tuesday 10 April 2012


“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”




Great words as well as great deeds do not come by happenstance they come by willingness. They are driven by a passion in the heart that inspires ordinary people to do extraordinary things. And it doesn’t take much to be Extra- Ordinary

In our life we have been less than ordinary. We have struggled and we have crawled along the gutter of mediocrity and self destruction.  We do not assume to know the answers that will allow me to continue in this life. We exist day to day, moment by moment in the hope of finding one more breath, one more chance to make a difference in life. One more effort, you always succeed when you tell yourself for one more time effort in any aspect.

The world we live in unfortunately is full of ordinary people, When I address the word for ordinary people It doesn’t mean they cannot be Extra- ordinary. So it is rare for a person to raise the heights of social consciousness for humanity to follow. An individual though, when working with other ordinary individuals can become a movement in society and that very movement can change the course of humanity. This has been custom practice of all time and done throughout history. Whether the steps we take are towards war or towards world peace, we as a people are the ones that allow these changes and need to take the responsibility, whether negative or positive, to take place. As we take a look at ourselves as a human being, we need to think hard about the changes humanity as a whole should experience.

What do we wish to see? Where would we like to see humanity in fifty or hundreds of years from now OR hundred years? What kind of life would we like our great, great grandchildren to experience? What is on our horizon, war or peace, terrorism or humanity?

Like I say in my workshops and seminars all the time and I convey it now as well , I am less than ordinary , Being an individual I might be nothing but when as it is said that one man with courage is authority I would say that ONE MAN WITH THE RIGHT WISH CAN IMPACT ON HUMNITY . I have not walked a perfect path not a single man on this earth can claim . I believe I never will, but I believe I am on the path that will lead to my peace , which will give space to my children and then their children and on and on and on . I also believe that humanity is meant to be together. We are one and the same. No amount of differences can cover that fact. This is simply what we have in our heart and in that heart, we will see that we are the change we wish to see in the world.

We need to take simple steps that lead to be a prompt change all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment